RAPID PROTOTYPING IN THAILAND > Our Services
FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
The FDM technology that uses a plastic filament of material supplied to an extrusion nozzle. The nozzle is heated to melt the material and can be moved in both horizontal and vertical directions. FDM rapid prototyping is a great process for functional testing and for low volume manufacturing. It is especially helpful since the materials used are actual ABS and Polycarbonate.
- Rapid Prototyping Stereolithography (SLA)
- Rapid Prototyping Sintering of Nylon (SLS)
- Rapid Prototyping Metal Part Casting
- Rapid Prototyping Vacuum Casting
- Rapid Prototyping Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)
- Product Innovation
- Sustaining Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Design
- Industrial Design
- Machine Design & Manufacturing
Innovation Code Ltd.
Level 12, Zen @ Central World 4
4/5 Rajdamri Road, Pathumwan