RAPID PROTOTYPING IN THAILAND > Our Services
METAL PART CASTING
The Metal Past Casting is a casting process that allows you to create unique pieces or small series final in aluminum, alloy and brass. The metal casting method is especially suited for applications where a large quantity of small to medium sized parts are needed with good detail, a fine surface quality and dimensional consistency.
- Rapid Prototyping Stereolithography (SLA)
- Rapid Prototyping Sintering of Nylon (SLS)
- Rapid Prototyping Metal Part Casting
- Rapid Prototyping Vacuum Casting
- Rapid Prototyping Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)
- Product Innovation
- Sustaining Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Design
- Industrial Design
- Machine Design & Manufacturing
Innovation Code Ltd.
Level 12, Zen @ Central World 4
4/5 Rajdamri Road, Pathumwan